- Act 2. Lascia ch'io pianga mia cruda sorte
- Impromptu for piano in A flat major, D. 899/4 (Op. 90/4)
- Villano y Ricercare
- The Unfolding, for 2 voices
- 1. Allegro
- Have You Seen but a White Lily Grow? for voice & lute
- Adagio, for violin, strings & organ in G minor, T. Mi 26 (composed by R
- Lux aurumque, for chorus (also for wind ensemble)
- 2. Somewhere (Adagio)
- 3. New Morning
- O Silver Moon (Mesícku na nebi hlubokem)
- Be Still My Gentle Soul (from the film "Piano Works: The Film"), for pi
Barnes & Noble's exclusive CD series Sunday Music embraces the wide world of classical music on Volume 4, featuring lyrical classics performed by some of the genre's biggest stars. Anna Netrebko, Hilary Hahn, and others -- there's even a track from Sting! -- deliver reflective classical selections that reward the ready ear and the quiet mind. See more Sunday Music CDs.
|Label:||Barnes Noble Consign|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Sunday Music 4: Classical [Barnes & Noble Exclusive] based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I bought this album the day it came out, and already is had become a Top 5 album on the Classical Billboard charts. The creative representation of all things & quot classical,& quot ranging from Schubert to Bernstein to Sting, is magnificent. Kudos!