Award-winning author K.M. Weiland's previous book, the award-winning Structuring Your Novel, showed writers how to create stories with strong and compelling plot structure. Now it's time to put those lessons to use! Building upon the principles you've already learned, the Structuring Your Novel Workbook presents a guided approach to writing solid first drafts, identifying and fixing plot problems, and writing consistently good stories.
Containing hundreds of incisive questions and imagination-revving exercises, this valuable resource will show you how to:
- Implement a strong three-act structure
- Time your acts and your plot points
- Unleash your unique and personal vision for your story
- Identify common structural weaknesses and flip them around into stunning strengths
- Eliminate saggy middles by discovering your story's "centerpiece"
- And so much more!
This accessible and streamlined workbook will empower you to create a powerful structure-and an outstanding novel.
Start writing your best book today!