Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards / Edition 5 available in Other Format
Enhance your understanding of key anatomy concepts with Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards. Using the same anatomy illustrations found in Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, 2nd edition, this study set contains over 300 cards that include bones and joints, muscles, nerves, vessels, and viscera. Each card has a full color Netter illustration on the front and concise text on the back, which details the areas of origin, insertion, action, innervation, and anatomical relevance.
GREAT STUDY AND REVIEW TOOL!
- 331 4 inch X 6 inch flash cards printed on a durable, heavyweight coated paper stock
- Each card contains a beautiful, detailed color illustration from Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Color-coded by body region; organized regionally in accordance with Netter's Atlas of Human anatomy
- Within each region, cards are arranged by: Bones & Joints; Muscles; Nerves; Vessels; Viscera.
- Each card contains a Comment section that provides detailed information about the structure
- Head and Neck - 81 cards
- Back and Spinal Cord - 24 cards
- Thorax - 26 cards
- Abdomen - 27 cards
- Pelvis and Perineum - 20 cards
- Upper Limb - 64 cards
- Lower Limb - 71 cards
Table of ContentsHead and Neck – 81 cards
Back and Spinal Cord – 24 cards
Thorax – 26 cards
Abdomen – 27 cards
Pelvis and Perineum – 20 cards