Award-winning author K.M. Weiland's previous book, the acclaimed Creating Character Arcs, showed writers how to identify the five most important types of character arcs and use them to bring your own characters to life with stunning and powerful realism.
Now it's time to put those lessons to use! Building upon the principles you've already learned, the Creating Character Arcs Workbook presents a guided approach to choosing the right type of character arc for your story, joining plot and character into a cohesive and resonant whole, and choosing stories with life-changing themes.
Containing hundreds of incisive questions and imagination-revving exercises, this valuable resource will show you how to:
- Write an inspiring Positive Change Arc
- Create one of three unforgettable Negative Change Arcs
- Take full advantage of a heroic Flat Arc
- Align the structure of your character arcs with that of your plot
- Revise a story that has no arc
- And so much more!
This accessible and streamlined workbook will empower you to create resonant character arcs-and an outstanding novel.
Start writing your best book today!
About the Author